Ways to Serve
A great way to serve and connect with others is by helping out on Sunday mornings. Here are some of the opportunities. Contact [email protected] if interested.
- Greeting – Welcome people in Narthex, pass out orders of worship, and help newcomers get oriented and connected.
- Service Prep – Set up and clean up coffee, communion, and altar candles.
- Scripture Reading & Prayer – Help lead our worship service by reading Scripture, praying, etc.
- Children’s Ministry – Care for babies and toddlers in Nursery or help teach kids in Children’s Worship or Catechism.
- Music – Play an instrument or sing to help lead us in worship.
Boulevard Mercy Fund
The mercy fund serves as a resource for Boulevard members, attenders, and those connected to the church who find themselves in need. It is administered by the ‘mercy fund team’ and all requests are treated confidentially. If you would like to give to the mercy fund, you may write a check to Boulevard and put “mercy” in the memo or, give electronically to the church (through Zelle to [email protected]), indicating it is for “mercy.”
Boulevard is a hosting location for an outdoor Community Fridge / Pantry, in coordination with other local community fridges.
Cornerstone Academy Breakfast
Boulevard provides a breakfast to Cornerstone Academy (in our building) on the third Friday each month for their “Friday Breakfast Club,” a discipleship time to connect with each other and God. Recommendations include: bagels and cream cheese, strawberries, grapes, muffins or pastries, toaster waffles, pre-cooked sausage, OJ. Food and drinks can be dropped off to the church kitchen between 8:00-3:00 during the week. Please let Jessy Balma know if you’re interested in signing up for a breakfast.
**We’re currently working to update our website, and more information will be available on this page shortly. In the meantime, please contact us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. Thanks for your patience!**