These days are filled with uncertainty, loss, and anxiety for many of us. I am praying for us that we would personally know God to be “our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Psalm 46). Please let me know any ways we can be supporting you in prayer or other ways.
Given the ‘shelter at home’ order, we will not be opening the sanctuary for prayer tomorrow. I encourage you to set aside time tomorrow in worship of God with those in your household or with others virtually. We are once again providing resources to help you in that (which you can also find at blvdpres.org/covid-19):
- A guide for worship at home with links to a sermon and to songs sung by our own Beth and Louie.
- A video guide for children’s worship prepared by Charis.
Also, there will be three zoom meetings tomorrow. You can join them either using the zoom app on your device or by dialing in by phone:
- Sun, Mar 22, 11am – Ten Commandments Discussion on Honoring Parents; contact [email protected]; by phone: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 297 379 298
- Sun, Mar 22, 4pm – Prayer & Worship Meeting; music led by Beth; contact [email protected]; by phone: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 592 455 073
- Sun, Mar 22, 6pm – Youth City Group; contact [email protected] for info
Your brother in Christ,